BENEMÉRITA UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE PUEBLA THROUGH THE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFICE (DGDI)
C A L L
To participate in the Academic Mobility Programs in order to take courses/subjects from the from the studies programs at their home universities at the Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla (BUAP) during the Fall term 2017 as follow:
B A S E S
ADDRESED TO DIRECTED TO NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
To be considered in this program and to participate as mobility student, you have to:
- Contact the head of the Mobility Program at your University to check the requirements and restrictions that have been established by your university.
- Check the courses/subjects you want to study at BUAP at: Academic Programs
Applications for clinic practices in Medicine School will not be accepted.
The Head of the International Mobility Office of your university has to nominate you as an incoming student, sending the following information:
- Last name
- Middle name
- Gender: Female and Male
- *Student’s email
Once you are registered in our system, an email will be sent to you with an ID and a password that you will use to complete your application (Starting on February 15th, 2017)
If you do not receive that email, please check your SPAM file or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you get your ID and password, you can enter into the system in the following link: www.relacionesinternacionales.buap.mx/sistemas/movilidad-ies-buap
Fill in your Application Form online (Complete all information required)
- Curriculum Vitae (Simplified, no supporting documents)
- A transcript of your records
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your professors.
- A motivation letter (Minimum 1 Page)
- Identity document
- Digitalized passport
- Copy of a health insurance
Additional documents for international students:
- Translation to Spanish from point 1 to 5 of the previous documents.
- Copy of current passport
- For not native Spanish speakers, it is necessary to hold a Level B1 in Spanish (Intermediate); minimum requirement.
*In our office we will check the Students Applications, as well as the uploaded documents. If they are correct, we will proceed to process the acceptance letter before the corresponding academic unit (faculty/school).
In the case you are accepted:
- The Official Acceptance Letter will sent by email.
International students: In the case that the student requires the original document, it will be sent by Mexican Post mail (Consider from four to six week for receipt)
- Upon your arrival, you have to complete your file as mobility student at BUAP using the ID and password received, plus additional information and documents, so that a Student ID can be issued. In the case you do not fulfill this requirement your student card will not be processed and you will not be fully registered in our institution.
- For international students, if your academic semester is more than 180 days, you need to apply for a student’s visa before you leave your country. For the visa you have to make an appointment at the nearest Mexican Embassy/Consulate in your country.
- Applications out of date will not be considered. The system will closed on specific dates.
Deadlines for receipt of applications with documents: May 15 th. 2017
Beginning of the courses for Fall 2017, first quarter, starts on Monday 7th August, 2017.
The end of the courses of Fall 2017 is December 1st, 2017, except Arts, Physics and Math programs which start in different dates.
Please verify these dates directly with the corresponding Academic Unit (School/Faculty).
NOTE: It is indispensable you fill completely your application, indicating academic contacts, faculty and possible courses to take. In the case you do not complete it, there will be not applications from the receiving Academic units.