WHAT IS THE BUDDY PROGRAM?
It is a program developed by the International Development Office in cooperation with the Monitoring and Support Department of our University, in order to help undergraduate mobility students to from part of our University.
The Buddy Program wants to help mobility students to establish a social and academic network prior to your arrival.
When applying for the program, the mobility student has the opportunity to have a student mentor (Lobo-mentor) who can guide you on issues such as:
- Finding accommodation near the campus where the academic unit is located.
- Advising about life in Puebla.
- Guidance upon the student´s arrival from Mexico City to Puebla
- Walk the exchange student to his/her house or hotel upon the arrival in Puebla
- Show you the main offices of the university as well as the faculty
- Show the different campus of the university such as the Cultural Complex, the Central Library, the institutional Hospital, the Physical Education complex, etc.
- Advising on different way of transportation in the city.
- Showing you the Tourism Office in Puebla. *
- Keeping in contact with the student to follow his/her in the city and the university.
- Helping to keep his/her mobility electronic file updated.
- Advising on getting the transcript of records at the end of the stay.
- Taking the students to the BUAP store.*
- Accompany the student to the bus station at the time of his/her departure.*
If you are a foreign mobility student, we invite you to join the program and have the opportunity to have a Lobo-mentor prepared to support you. You just have to log in to the mobility system and fill out the registration form!
Sign up here!